Marvel Point Zero
Goddess of the Elements!
Affiliations: Solo d8, Buddy d6, Team d10
Distinctions: Claustrophobic, Mercurial, Strong-Willed Leader
Goddess of the Storm: Electrical Blast d10, Enhanced Reflexes d8, Enhanced Senses d8, Enhanced Stamina d8, Psychic Resistance d8, Subsonic Flight d8, Weather Supremacy d12
- SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add d6 to
your pool and keep +1 effect die.
- SFX: Emotional Link. Add a die to the doom pool equal to your current emotional
stress to add that emotional stress die to a pool including a Goddess of the
- SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress or trauma from extremes of temperature
- SFX: Multipower. Use two or more Goddess of the Storm powers in your dice pool,
at –1 step for each additional power.
- Limit: Emotional Tempest. Change any Goddess of the Storm power into a complication
and recover emotional stress equal to that power’s die size. Activate an
opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
- Limit: Mutant. Earn 1 PP when affected by mutant-specific Milestones and tech.
Specialties: Combat Expert d8, Cosmic Expert d8, Covert Expert d8, Crime Expert d8, Mystic Expert d8, Psych Expert d8
My Place in the World
- 1 XP when you aid a hero for the first time.
- 3 XP when you either ask to join a new team or turn down an offer to join one.
- 10 XP when you either accept leadership of a team or leave your current team.
Whirlwind of Emotions
- 1 XP when you first use your Emotional Link SFX.
- 3 XP when you first activate your Emotional Tempest Limit.
- 10 XP when you either apologize for injuring a teammate with your powers or leave
the battlefield rather than apologize.
Descended from a line of African priestesses but born in New York City, Ororo Munroe moved with
her parents to Cairo when she was just an infant. After a building collapse killed her parents and left her trapped in the rubble for days, the young girl found herself alone on the streets at the age of five. Surviving as a thief and pickpocket for many years, she left the city and traveled into the African wilderness at the age of twelve.
On her journey she met, saved, and romanced the young Wakandan Prince, T’Challa. Harsh elements
and harsher people nearly meant her death on several occasions. During this time her mutant
abilities surfaced, and young Ororo discovered she could control the weather. She eventually reached her ancestral home in Kenya, where her mother’s tribe took her in and, due to her powers, worshiped her as a living goddess.
Years later, Professor Xavier recruited Ororo for a new team of X-Men. Given the codename “Storm,” the young mutant at first was distant and struggled to fit in. However, over the years, Storm became a valued member of the X-Men and eventually leader of multiple incarnations of the team. Shaped by tragedies such as temporarily losing her powers and encountering terrible foes such as the Brood and the Shadow King, Storm has emerged triumphant, a regal leader of Earth’s most prominent band of mutant heroes.