Marvel Point Zero
The "War" is all he has...
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d8, Team d6
Distinctions: Dead Inside, Former Marine, Obsessed Vigilante
War on Crime: Enhanced Durability d8, Weapon d8
- SFX: Battle Van. Add a d6 to the doom pool to step up a Combat or Vehicles-related resource.
- SFX: Explosives. Against multiple targets, for every additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die. For each complication you create using your effect dice, step up that effect die and add d6 to the doom pool.
- SFX: Full Auto. Against a single target, step up or double a War on Crime die. Remove the highest rolling die and use three dice for your total.
- SFX: Take Your Shot. Spend 1 PP or take d6 physical stress to step up or double your Weapon die.
- SFX: Welcome Back, Frank. Step up your physical stress die and move it to the doom pool. Spend 1 PP to do the same to physical trauma.
- Limit: Gear. Shutdown a War on Crime power or SFX to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover.
- Limit: Tragic Past. When reminded of a past tragedy, step up mental or emotional stress to gain 1 PP.
Specialties: Combat Master d10, Covert Master d10, Crime Expert d8, Menace Masyer d10, Psych Expert d8, Vehicles Expert d8
- 1 XP when you explain to an ally how they are being weak and why it will get people killed.
- 3 XP when you stick to your mission even when compromised by innocent bystanders or obstacles.
- 10 XP when you convince a fellow hero to accept your methods or you decide to alter your methods out of deep respect for another hero and tell them so.
- 1 XP when you declare war on an enemy.
- 3 XP when you use a Transition Scene to arm yourself or your allies.
- 10 XP when you either take trauma in pursuit of your war or you are captured by the enemy
The life of Frank Castle shattered when the mob killed his wife and children for witnessing a gangland execution. Distraught and vengeful, Frank donned a costume styled on an enemy sniper he’d fought during the war and became the killer vigilante known as the Punisher. Using his Marine training and various military-grade armaments, the Punisher waged a one-man war on crime. He targeted everything from street thugs to super villains, though he often focused on organized crime figures.
Frank has spent years bringing down criminals, terrorists, and those who harm the innocent. His methods are brutal and decisive, making it hard for him to work with costumed heroes. In fact, many such heroes have attempted to capture or stop the vigilante. He has been presumed dead many times; however, Castle always manages to come back from certain death or capture to return to his mission.
Recently, the Punisher began working his way through various criminal syndicates around New York, killing soldiers and crime family heads alike. He will likely continue along this path unless some new injustice demands his attention