Marvel Point Zero
The Saudi Avenger!
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d6, Team d8
Distinctions: Devout Muslim, National Hero of Saudi Arabia, Special Forces Operator
Magical Weapons: Enhanced Durability d8, Force Blast d10, Stretching d8, Subsonic
Flight d8, Weapon d10
SFX: Entangling Sash. When using Stretching to inflict an immobilization-type
complication, add d6 and step up your effect die by +1.
SFX: Flying Carpet. When using Subsonic Flight on a reaction to avoid physical
stress, step up the power by +1. If the roll fails, take d6 mental stress.
SFX: Golden Scimitar. When using Force Blast or Weapon to attack a mystically
empowered target, you may add a doom die to that action. After your action, step
up the doom die and return it to the doom pool.
SFX: Magical Backlash. If anyone else attempts to wield your Golden Scimitar,
spend 1 PP to inflict physical stress on that person equal to your Force Blast die.
SFX: Mental Control. When a Magical Weapons power is shutdown, spend 1 PP to
add a d8 to an action, then keep a second effect die. If that effect die is equal to
or higher than the shutdown power, you recover the power.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown a Magical Weapons power to earn 1 PP. Recover during a transition scene or by activating an opportunity.
Elite Combat Training: Enhanced Reflexes d8, Enhanced Stamina d8
SFX: Pushed to the Limit. Step up the highest die in your dice pool for an action.
After your action, take d6 physical stress.
SFX: Special Ops. Spend 1 PP to step up a Combat stunt or resource, or to step
back your mental or emotional stress by -1.
SFX: Veteran. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, and complications caused by
shock, surprise, or fear.
Limit: Burnout. Shutdown Elite Combat Training when you take emotional trauma and earn 1 PP. Recover it when you recover the trauma.
Limit: Exhausted. Shutdown an Elite Combat Training power to earn 1 PP.
Specialties: Acrobatics Expert d8, Combat Master d10, Covert Expert d8, Mystic Expert d8, Psych Expert d8
Motivated by Faith
• 1 XP when you advise a course of action based on the tenets of your faith, or when you first use your Devout Muslim distinction in a scene.
• 3 XP when you either confront a teammate about an action that conflicts with your religious beliefs or express guilt over an action of your own.
• 10 XP when you either truly reconcile the laws of your faith with your operations for the Saudi government, or give up a life of violence to live in greater accordance with your beliefs.
• 1 XP when you discuss the political concerns of Saudi Arabia or declare a character—ally or enemy—as a threat to your government’s interests.
• 3 XP when you make your service to your country the central issue of a confrontation or conflict.
• 10 XP when you abandon or betray your current allies for the greater good of Saudi Arabia, or when your alliance with foreigners allows you to eliminate the threat to Saudi Arabia, through diplomacy or force.