Marvel Point Zero
Taking a "stab" at being a good guy...
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d6, Team d8
Distinctions: Shadowy Past, Extreme Combat Instructor, Hero, Villain, or Mercenary?
Photographic Reflexes: Enhanced Reflexes d8, Mimic d10
SFX: Copycat. In a reaction against an opponent using a Combat or Acrobatics Specialty, spend 1 PP to add a die equal to the opponent’s Combat or Acrobatics to your dice pool.
SFX: Library of Moves. Step up or double a Photographic Reflexes asset for one action. If the action fails, spend 1 PP or take d6 mental stress.
SFX: Stolen Style. On a successful reaction against an opponent that used a Combat or Acrobatics specialty, spend 1 PP to convert your opponent’s effect die into a Photographic Reflexes asset for your Mimic power. This asset is considered persistent until Mimic is shutdown.
SFX: Tough Choices. Shutdown Mimic to step back mental stress or trauma. Activate an opportunity or roll against the Doom Pool to recover.
Limit: Memory Loss. When a roll including a Photographic Reflexes power or asset generates an opportunity, take d6 mental stress to earn 1 PP.
Limit: Natural Mimic. Mimic can only copy trained or skill-based powers or Specialties.
Duplicate Arsenal: Enhanced Senses d8, Superhuman Durability (Shield) d10, Weapon (Various) d8
SFX: Area Attack. Against multiple targets, for each additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Dangerous. When attacking to inflict physical stress, step back the highest die in the pool by -1 to add a d6 and step up physical stress inflicted.
SFX: Misty Knight in My Ear. When making a reaction roll, spend 1 PP to add Enhanced Senses to your roll (or step up by +1 if already in your pool)and reroll all dice, You cannot use this SFX if Enhanced Senses is shutdown.
SFX: Operator. When creating a resource based on info that can be researched or provided by Misty Knight, step it up by +1. In a transition scene, you may spend 1 PP to create such a resource in a specialty you do not possess (at d6). You cannot use this SFX if Enhanced Senses is shutdown.
SFX: Trick Arrows. When inflicting a complication on a target, add a d6 and step up the effect die. You cannot use this SFX if Weapon is shutdown.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown a Duplicate Arsenal power to earn 1 PP. Roll against the Doom Pool or participate in a transition scene to recover gear.
Limit: CONTROL. Your Enhanced Senses are derived from Misty Knight communicating on your earpiece from her control room. You cannot attempt to use them on anything that Misty Knight could not possibly have any perception of or obtain information on. In such circumstances, you may shutdown Enhanced Senses and gain 1 PP. Recover by activating an opportunity or participating in a transition scene.
Specialties: Acrobatic Master d10, Combat Master d10, Covert Master d10, Crime Expert d8,
Menace Expert d8, Psych Expert d8, Vehicle Expert d8
• 1 XP when you take mental stress from losing memories due to your Memory Loss limit or Library of Moves SFX.
• 3 XP when you recover mental stress or trauma derived from losing your memories, or encounter something that strongly reminds you of a memory you’d previously lost.
• 10 XP when you find a way to permanently retain a precious group of memories, or when you purposefully sacrifice a precious group of memories to use your powers in a desperate situation.
Trainer for Hire
• 1 XP when you give another hero or villain guidance in a combat situation, or when you remind them that this is what they’re paying you for.
• 3 XP when you create or step-up an asset for a teammate, or when you take an action you would not normally take because Misty Knight instructs you to do so.
• 10 XP when you leave your team because it’s not worth the money (perhaps because you have a better offer), or when you decide to commit to the team long-term for a renegotiated fee (whether lower or higher).