Marvel Point Zero
Disavowed Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.!!
Affiliations: Solo d8, Buddy d6, Team d10
Distinctions: Former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Grizzled Veteran, Whatever it Takes
Infinity Formula: Enhanced Reflexes d8, Enhanced Stamina d8
- SFX: Old Soldiers Never Die. Spend a Plot Point to recover physical stress and step back physical trauma.
- SFX: Seen It All. Spend a Plot Point to ignore stress, trauma, and complications caused by aging, shock, surprise, or fear.
- Limit: World-Weary. Step up emotional stress taken from loss, tragedy, or betrayal to gain 1 Plot Point.
33rd Degree S.H.I.E.L.D. Officer: Enhanced Durability d8, Weapon d8
- SFX: LMD. When stressed out in a Scene, spend a Plot Point to reveal that it was actually a Life Model Decoy. Fury can no longer act in the Scene but takes no trauma.
- SFX: Spymaster. Spend a Plot Point to step up a Covert Master stunt or resource and recover mental or emotional stress.
- Limit: Gear. Shutdown a 33rd Degree S.H.I.E.L.D. Officer power to gain 1 Plot Point. Spend a doom die to recover.
Specialties: Combat Master d10, Covert Master d10, Menace Expert d8, Psych Expert d8, Tech Expert d8, Vehicle Master d10
For the Greater Good
- 1 xp when you give an order and it’s followed.
- 3 xp when you convince someone to do something that they initially refusebto do.
- 10 xp when you sacrifice someone for the Greater Good, or when you save someone, Greater Good be damned.
Gettin’ Too Old For This
- 1 xp when you encounter a foe from World War II.
- 3 xp when you deal with the fallout from a deal you made in the past.
- 10 xp when you accept what you did was wrong, or decide that what you did was right, no matter the cost.