Marvel Point Zero
Affiliations: Solo d10, Buddy d6, Team d8
Distinctions: Stranded Explorer from a Superior Culture, Extradimensional Castaway, Arrogant Kree Imperialist
Kree Super-Soldier: Enhanced Durability d8, Enhanced Senses d8, Enhanced Speed d8, Superhuman Reflexes d10, Superhuman Stamina d10, Superhuman Strength d10, Wall-Crawling d6
- SFX – Focus: If a pool includes a Kree Super-Soldier power, replace two dice of equal size with one stepped-up die.
- SFX – Insect DNA Augmentation: Before you make an action including a Kree Super-Soldier power, you may move your physical stress die to the doom pool and step up that power by +1 for this action.
- SFX – My Body is a Weapon: Marvel Boy can grow out new fingernails and use them as grenades. Step down Superhuman Stamina by 1 and use the stepped down die as an Energy Blast for one attack action. For each complication you create using your effect dice, step up that effect die and add d6 to the doom pool. Recover Superhuman Stamina by taking an action against the Doom Pool or participating in a transition scene.
- SFX – Triple-Jointed Alien Body: Marvel Boy can digest any organic substance without ill effects, and his triple-jointed limbs allow him astonishing feats of contortion. Spend 1 PP to ignore physical stress, trauma, or complications from disease, poison, or any sort of crushing force.
- SFX – White Run: Spend 1 PP to replace Noh-Varr’s Affiliation die and Specialty die with the doom pool for one action. While using this SFX, spend 1 PP to remove any sense-based or distraction-based complication. If the action fails, take mental stress equal to the affilation die replaced.
- Limit – Exhausted: Earn 1 PP and shutdown a Kree Super-Soldier power. To recover, activate an opportunity or take an action against the doom pool.
Vibranium Shield: Superhuman Durability d10, Weapon d8
SFX: Kinetic Reflection. On a reaction against a non-Energy Physical Stress attack action, inflict physical stress with your affect die at no PP cost, or spend a PP to step it up by +1.
SFX: Shield Throw. Step up or double Weapon for one action. If the action fails shut down Vibranium Shield. Activate an Opportunity recover, or recover during a transition scene.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Vibranium Shield power to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool or activate an opportunity to recover, or recover during a transition scene.
Specialties: Acrobatics Expert d8, Combat Expert d8, Cosmic Expert d8, Covert Expert d8,
Tech Expert d8, Vehicle Expert d8
War of the Worlds
- 1 XP when you declare war on someone or that someone’s actions have made them your enemy
- 3 XP when you take stress in battle with a declared enemy or in an argument with your enemy
- 10 XP when you declare war against a person or society, or when you broker a peace you can live with.
Streets of San Francisco
- 1 XP when you help out a regular San Franciscan with trouble they aren’t equipped to handle or discuss a plan to do so.
- 3 XP when you use a Business, Crime, Covert or Psych specialty to create a resource to help a regular San Franciscan or to create an asset for one or more teammates to use.
- 10 XP when an operation that started out as just helping a regular San Franciscan ends with saving the entire city, or when you leave the city to pursue other goals or adventures.
A Kree warrior from another dimension augmented with insect DNA, Noh-Varr was only on Earth for a short time before running afoul of covert government operatives such as Dr. Midas and his daughter Oubliette. Converting Oubliette to his cause, he defeated Midas and set out to bring Kree ideology and technology to the “primitive” people of Earth.